RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
1. The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason.
2. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier.
3. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User’s credit/ debit/ cash card charged. The Company shall issue a credit for the amount of the charge.
4.”Cancel Order” can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into “handed over for dispatch” on the Website.
Return Policy of Products after Dispatch
1. Applicable Only in case of defective, damage on arrival or what you have got is different from what you have ordered
2. All Products purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days Return Policy from the date of delivery.
3. Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within fifteen (15) days of delivery on information & confirmation from Mr. C. Rajavel in cell number 07550072969.
4. Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
5. The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
6. The Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged or defective Product, on receipt of the product back from the customer
7. Any products having warranty if required will be serviced in accordance with respective manufacturer’s warranty terms.